Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sunset Panorama Fail

So I tried to do a big panoramic shot of the most gorgeous sunset the other night....  It was something like this:


Except it was over at least half of the sky.  I tried to do a panoramic, but it ended up looking striped....

As I panned around the sky, I got different exposures...  Point made!  I need to set the shutter speed to be the same all the way around the sky.  The next time I see amazing colors, I'll try it and let you know the results!  :)

_______________________________________________

I am also excited to report that the first week of school is completed!  While I'm still behind, I did survive and think this school year shouldn't be too bad.  :)

I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Much Love,
Tiffany








No comments: