Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frustration with Auto-Focus

It seems like forever since I have posted on the blog, but it's actually only been 2 and a half weeks.  In the intervening time, I have still been working at trying to get Senior Portraits for my son.

We went back to the garden near the lake near sunset this time.  Here are a couple of the shots I got.




In both of these photos, I see that his shirt is in perfect focus, but when I zoom in to do some minor touch-ups, I find that his eyes are still not focused.  I could have sworn that I auto-focused with the little dot blinking over his eye, but the pictures come back with fuzzy looking eyes!  So frustrating!!!  Of course, the perfectionist in me is still not satisfied!!!

On the bright side, after posting these on facebook, I had a former student call me up and ask me to take her photos.  :)  That should be a lot of fun! 

More later!

Tiffany

2 comments:

nanny said...

I think you did a great job....I like the second one best!!
People are just so tough to photograph, (I stick with landscapes/ha)

Crafty Neighbor said...

Wow! Great pictures! It's strange to see him all grown up. I still remember him as that little boy in Cub Scouts! :)