Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Plans ???

Hooray for Summer!

Being a teacher, I live for summer as much as the children!  Scheduled time off at home with my own kids (the ones who actually live with me) make some of the tough times during the school year livable.  



We have a few plans scheduled so far - going to a few museums on some day trips, some craft and photography projects, and doing a LOT of cleaning and organizing since my house tends to be neglected during the craziness of the school year.  While I do plan to do some photography projects, I will be journaling our awesome summer as well.  I hope you enjoy the journey.

What kind of plans do you have for the summer?

Tiffany

1 comment:

Blogger said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than we do.

(And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

TAP on this link to determine if this easy questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss potential